The Creative Homes New Home Sales Specialist will assist in influencing the decision process and communicating value to our buyers through in-depth needs analysis and model home demonstrations. You must be able to establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers as you build excitement for them, work through construction-start process, and continually update them on the progress of their homes.
An experienced sales professional, who makes a significant contribution to the teams and sales efforts by continually reaching and exceeding sales goals. Demonstrate strong command of Sales concepts and Lead Management System. This position represents Creative Homes by properly communicating company policy and procedures regarding product and service to all prospects. Conducting themselves at all times in an ethical, professional manner consistent with good business practice and established policy. Identifying and qualifying prospects in order to secure sales. Initiating, monitoring and expediting the home buying process in order to reach their company established sales goals.
The On-site New Home Sales Specialist reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for optimizing new home sales and managing customer experience in assigned residential communities. This role requires managing the day-to-day activities of running a sales office and direct selling homes to buyers.
This role is a great opportunity for a high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of success in new home sales.
- Utilizes sales and marketing resources in order to achieve/exceed the sales and closing goals for community
- Actively drives traffic through initiating follow up phone calls to previous traffic and coordinating/hosting public and broker events
- Promptly meets/greets prospective customers and collects completed registration cards from every customer
- Actively tours prospective customers through the various home sites/lots to familiarize them with the community layout.
- Ensures that prospects understand where the home will be built, where property lines begin and end and where neighboring structures will be located.
- When visiting home sites/lots, ensures models are appropriately secured and proper signage indicating estimated return time is placed on the model entrance door Engages in the company’s defined selling process during product tour to deliver effective sales presentation.
- Actively seeks to close prospective customers by asking multiple closing-related questions during presentation, including confirmation of return visit Sells the benefits of the community, reputation of the company and the quality and design of company products, construction and service.
- Understands the power of the company’s brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from Creative Homes versus other builders
- Explains benefits of home design, construction quality and other features that are showcased throughout the homes
- Effectively discusses and explains the homebuilding and home buying process to customers in such a way that the customer feels knowledgeable and comfortable with the various touch points
- Explains and processes sales documentation for prospective customers, including filling in information required to complete the company’s form of purchase and sale contract.
- Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes
- Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, homebuyers, etc.)
- Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with New Home Specialist team to quickly and appropriately resolve issues
- Manages backlog, maintaining strong lines of communication with customers post purchase decision
- Resolves any issues or problems with customers to keep the process moving forward.
- Coordinates and hosts agent/ broker previews, promotional events at assigned communities, etc.
- Meets all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner
- Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (or other systems as required by management) to drive sales activities in assigned communities
- Prepares weekly update reports of prospective customer traffic to management
- Develops knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing and products, as well as consumer demographics, in an effort to better define key differentiators for his/her assigned communities and provides helpful information to management
- Monitors and shops competitive products, providing feedback to management to ensure appropriate personnel are kept abreast of changes in the market
Candidates Will Need to meet the Following Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous sales experience required; new home sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to work weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry
- Must be able to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.