This role is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking for an opportunity be trained and grow a New home Sales career as a New Home Specialist. New Home Experience NOT required. Training will be provided.
In this role, the Junior New Home Sales Specialist will assist the New Home Specialist in the sale of residential homes to potential buyers. The position will be responsible and accountable to perform specific duties associated with the New Home Specialist position.
- Utilizes sales and marketing resources in order to achieve the sales and closing goals for community
- Actively drives traffic through initiating follow up phone calls to previous traffic and coordinating/hosting public and broker events
- Promptly meets/greets prospective customers and collects completed registration cards from every customer
- Actively tours prospective customers through the various home sites/lots to familiarize them with the community layout.
- Ensures that prospects understand where the home will be built, where property lines begin and end and where neighboring structures will be located.
- When visiting home sites/lots, ensures models are appropriately secured and proper signage indicating estimated return time is placed on the model entrance door
- Engages in the company’s defined selling process during product tour to deliver effective sales presentation.
- Actively seeks to close prospective customers by asking multiple closing-related questions during presentation, including confirmation of return visit
- Sells the benefits of the community, reputation of the company and the quality and design of company products, construction and service.
- Understands the power of the company’s brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities
- Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from Creative Homes versus other builders
- Explains benefits of home design, construction quality and other features that are showcased throughout the homes
- Effectively discusses and explains the homebuilding and home buying process to customers in such a way that the customer feels knowledgeable and comfortable with the various touch points
- Help setup sales documentation for prospective customers, including filling in information required to complete the company’s form of purchase and sale contract; to be presented to customer by New Home Specialist
- Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales
- Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes
- Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, homebuyers, etc.)
- Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with New Home Specialist and to quickly and appropriately resolve issues
- Assists with the New Home Specialists backlog, maintaining strong lines of communication with customers post purchase decision
- Helps resolve any issues or problems with customers to keep the process moving forward in concert with the New Home Specialist
- Helps coordinate broker previews, promotional events at assigned communities, etc. Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (or other systems as required by management) to drive sales activities in assigned communities
- Prepares weekly update reports of prospective customer traffic to management
- Develops knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing and products, as well as consumer demographics, in an effort to better define key differentiators for his/her assigned communities and provides helpful information to management
- Helps monitor and shop competitive products for the New Home Specialists
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous sales experience preferred NOT require, will train right candidate Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to work weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry
- Must be able to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.